How to Submit News Items
Please be advised that we reserve the right to determine what items will be published and if published where and when the items will be published. Some items submitted may require verification.
Please be sure that your items meet the following guidelines:
1. All items submitted must be written clearly and grammatically correct. We will not edit or re-write submissions if they are not grammatically correct (i.e. punctuation marks, capitalization, etc).
2. All items submitted must be copy ready. We do, however, reserve the right to re-write each submission if needed.
For information on how to write a press release, please see the following articles:
3. One or two sentences is NOT a press release (please see number 2 above)
4. All items must include an email address, Name of person submitting article, and phone number for verification
What we WILL NOT accept:
1. Information on news items posted on other websites
2. Rumor, gossip, etc.
3. Concert announcements and other advertisements. Please email for our advertising rates.
Please submit news by email:
- Please email news items and accompanying pictures if applicable
- Please do not send document attachments (i.e. Word Documents or PDF files). All news items must be written inline of the email or they will not be opened. The only attachments we will receive are graphics (pictures).
How to Submit A CD Project For Review
** All submissions must be in CD format and are non-returnable. We do not accept demo CDs (2-3 song demo CDs) or cassettes for review.
** Please send your CD Submission to
432 Gresham Ln
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
** Please include a brief description of the group/artist and a location (website, etc) that the project might be purchased from A promo pack is preferred but not required.
** The CD/Project must also contain the CD cover for scanning and use on the website. CD’s with no CD cover will not be reviewed.
** AbsolutelyGospel.com.com reserves the right to determine the eligibility of all submissions. Submission of a project for review does not guarantee review.
** CD/Project reviews are not available for approval before printing and will not be removed after printing.
** CD/Projects submitted will not be returned even if not reviewed.